Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration of a e-poster at the 9th Mayo Clinic Symposium on Immuno-Oncology and Tumor Microenvironment Crosstalk 2022 in Amelia Island, Florida. Please complete the fields below and click submit at the end of the form. You should receive a confirmation e-mail after you click submit. Submissions are due by (EXTENDED DEADLINE) December 5, 2022.
Accepted abstract recipients will be chosen from all abstracts received by (EXTENDED DEADLINE) December 5 submission deadline. Notification of acceptance can occur within 1 day of submission.
- All fields are required, omitting this information may lead to rejection of your abstract. Abstract presenters are required to attend the full meeting.
- Additional authors cannot be added after the abstract has been submitted.
- NO graphs or references allowed - text only please.
- Submission of an abstract does not automatically register you for the course.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following formats:
- Research Abstracts: Dedicated to the field of basic science, oncology or vascular specialties will be presented at this meeting.
- Clinical Cases: Abstract submissions may include guidelines, randomized trials, outcome studies, practice innovations, case studies or descriptive analyses.
Original abstracts that either have or have not been presented at other meetings will be considered for the conference. Abstracts based upon published papers will also be considered.
Number of Entries:
A participant may be the primary author on no more than two abstracts/E-Posters, however, he or she may be a contributing author on any number of abstracts.
Notification of Results:
Accepted abstracts will be notified by email. All primary authors will be notified by email no later than 2 weeks following their submission, if their submission has been selected for the poster session and details regarding poster set-up will follow. Accepted abstract recipients must still register for the meeting to attend.
For further information, contact Iwona Bukato at firstname.lastname@example.org.