February 16-20, 2015 - Fairmont Mayakoba - Riviera Maya, Cancun
This program will consist of lecture, small group, panel discussion and one-to-one learning formats covering best practices, barriers to optimal patient outcomes and new approaches to evaluation and management of complex and common endocrine disorders.
|Physician, Scientist Reg - On-line||$900.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Nurse On-line||$800.00|
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the new role for bariatric surgery in the patient with type 2 diabetes
- Recognize limitations to safety and efficacy of hormonal therapy in suspected deficiency states
- Individualize therapy of postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Summarize the evaluation of the patient suspected of having thyroid disease
- Explain the role of the endocrine surgeon in the pre- and postoperative care of the endocrine surgeon
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.