21st Annual Endocrine Update 2018
- Case-based, interactive model that highlights multidisciplinary sessions in endocrine diseases and endocrine cancers, laboratory testing, disorders of calcium and bone, diabetes and obesity.
- Clinically relevant education from perspectives in surgery, psychology, laboratory medicine, medical oncology, gynecology, etc.
- Opportunities to interact with course faculty during breakfast roundtable discussion and small group discussions
- Apply what you learn immediately into your practice
|Full Fee: M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$995|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional||$875|
Submit a case and be part of the faculty!
Participants will have an opportunity to present a case to a multidisciplinary panel during our TUMOR BOARD sessions. You can submit a case that represents either an interesting finding, diagnostic or management challenge to our board of experts for their input. Course registration is required.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete theses exhibit forms and submit to Kris Jones.
Course Brochure (PDF)
This course is designed for endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons and interested internists and primary care providers.
- Identify the patient with thyroid cancer that would benefit from less aggressive treatment as determined from pathology findings.
- Recognize the patient that would benefit from Medical Oncology consultation for the management of advanced thyroid cancer.
- Apply novel diabetes technology in the management of diabetes.
- Demonstrate recent guidelines in their practice for the management of hypoparathyroidism.
- Recognize factors and treatment options for the management of the patient gaining weight after bariatric surgery.
Phone reservations: 787-721-0303 ext. 2156 (mention group code MCAA18)
Online reservations: Click here
Cut-off date: February 2, 2018
Ocean View: $279/night
Run of House: $259/night
*$25/night added for third and fourth adults, children are complimentary
*$40/night added for resort fee includes Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, day use of tennis courts, one hour of mini golf, use of fitness center, beach activities (umbrellas, chairs, games).
Parking: $18/day for self-parking and $28/day for valet.
The resort has a wide range of activities available to guests every day. Please visit their website for a full listing, or contact Guest Activities Office at 787-721-0303, ext 6301.
No Passport Required!
The Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU) is seven miles (15 minutes) from the resort. Typical taxi fee is $20.00.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA Credit Breakdown:
General Session Total: 23.75
Session Breakdown Total(s) (if applicable):
Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 23.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Participation information will be shared with ABIM through PARS.
- 23.75 ABIM
- 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™