Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review 2016
The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review will include relevant topics such as pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition.
Come for our expert Mayo Clinic faculty, interactive case presentations, board exam-type question review and poster sessions. FREE BONUS items: the newest (5th edition) of the Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review textbook ($85 value) and Board Review Q&A book. A complimentary mobile app for Apple and Android tablets, mobile devices and laptops is available; complete with note-taking, highlighting and annotation capabilities.
- Pre-conference MOC Sessions - September 14
- Over 30 MOC points now offered with the general sesssion
- Interactive case presentations utilizing audience response
- Lectures in case-presentation format
- Multiple short board examination-type best-answer questions
- Review high-yield facts daily and leave with a complete list
- Faculty are Mayo Clinic staff consultants
|Full Fee - M.D., D.O., Scientist||$1,070.00|
|Reduced Fee - Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health, Retiree||$775.00|
Additional Sessions and Fees:
|Printed Syllabus (electronic is included in course fee)||$120.00|
|ABIM MOC Session - 2016 Update in Transplant Hepatology||$225.00|
|ABIM MOC Session - 2016 Update in Gastroenterology||$225.00|
|Both MOC Sessions - Transplant & Gastroenterology|
($50 savings when ordering both)
Lodging Accommodations & Parking
ABIM Maintenance of Certification Learning Sessions Information
Question Answers and Explanations
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the attached exhibit forms and submit to Shannon Halvorson.
This course is designed for GI fellows, gastroenterologists, persons preparing for GI board exams and recertification, gastroenterologists needing MOC, and GI nurse practitioners, physician assistants and physician extenders.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify esophageal, gastric, small bowel and colon diseases and other disorders of the GI tract and liver.
- Articulate diagnostic therapeutic approaches to management of patients diagnosed with digestive disorders.
- Discuss relevant areas of pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 35.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™