6th Annual Hematology, Oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplant for NPs & PAs 2022
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
August 19 - 21, 2022 - The Kahler Grand Hotel - Rochester, Minnesota
Course Directors: Rachel Eiring, P.A.-C., Amber B. Koehler, P.A.-C., Darci L. Zblewski, APRN, C.N.P.
This conference provides NPs and PAs, from novice to seasoned providers, with cutting-edge information on caring for oncology, hematology, and blood and marrow transplant patients. This year’s robust conference program includes up to 10.00 hours of pharmacology content.
Learn with your fellow NPs and PAs about the active roles that advanced practice providers are playing in these constantly evolving fields.
LIVE (in-person) attendees must comply with all live course requirements and guidelines and applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources.
Please note that all live course attendees must:
- Complete COVID-19 testing of any kind and provide attestation that a negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date or provide attestation that you received any positive COVID-19 test result within the previous 90 days, that it has been at least 10 days since COVID-19 infection, and that you are currently asymptomatic.
- Attest that you will comply with all safety requirements and that you understand the inherent risk associated with being in large groups of people.
- Complete your attestation here
Attendees who are not able to complete the above attestations are unable to attend the live (in-person) event.
Requirements and guidelines may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.
This course is designed for nurse practitioners, physician assistants, advance practice nurses, nurses, and other allied health professionals with an interest in hematology, oncology and blood and marrow transplant.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to assemble and integrate new knowledge and research findings into the evaluation and treatment of hematology, oncology, and blood and marrow transplant patients.
- Summarize current trends and describe updates related to COVID vaccines and monoclonal antibodies in the setting of chemotherapy.
- Identify the most common side effects and general management strategies when using complementary medicine.
- Review the financial toxicity of cancer care and ways to offset the cost.
- Summarize communication and education strategies related to complementary medicine provided by healthcare providers to patients.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees with a discounted course rate at the Kahler Grand Hotel. In order to receive the discounted rate, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the cut-off date of August 5, 2022, whichever comes first. After August 5, 2022, reservations will be taken on space and rate availability.
Click here to make your reservation online, enter group code: HEMA22. You may also call 1-800-533-1655 to make your reservation. Please identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic 6th Annual Hematology, Oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplant for NPs & PAs 2022 Course when making your reservation.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this other activity (live and livestream) for a maximum of 18.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this activity for a maximum of 18.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 18.50 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 18.50 AAPA Category 1
- 18.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 18.50 ANCC
The 6th Annual Hematology, Oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplant for NPs & PAs 2022 commercial support opportunity is Full.
Contact us to be placed on the waitlist.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
View Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.