Mayo Clinic Acute and Chronic Leukemias: Practical, Current and Evolving Therapies; Translating Evidence into Practice 2016
Join us for this two-day comprehensive symposium designed for Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, PAs, Fellows and Residents.
- Acute and Chronic Myeloid Leukemias
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute and Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Challenges to the Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, and Physician in Caring for Leukemia Patients.
|Physicians, Scientists and Pharmacists|
Allied Health Professionals, PAs, ARNPs, Resident/Fellows, Etc.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the attached exhibit forms and submit to Kristy Badder.
This course is designed for Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses, NPs and PAs.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the newly-approved options for treatment in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Describe how to administer blinatumomab
- Identify the indications for ibrutinib in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Recognize the side effects and contraindications for ibrutinib treatment in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Assess what diagnostic molecular testing is available for the patient with suspected myeloproliferative disorder.
- Recognize the prognostic implications of the testing done for myeloproliferative disorders.
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 11.25 AAFP Prescribed
- 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 11.25 AOA