Rheumatology Review for Primary Care 2016
This three-day course provides internists and general practitioners with an up-to-date focus on Rheumatologic disorders, and it provides a complete general review for rheumatologist and rheumatology Fellows. Participants gain a better understanding of how to recognize and diagnose common rheumatologic disorders; which patients can be managed in their practices and which need referral to a specialist. Residents and fellows will have the opportunity to participate by submitting original studies for poster presentations.
Physicians and Scientists
Residents, Fellows, PA’s, Nurses, Allied Health and Retirees
$75 Off Early Registration Coupon Code
*coupon only applies to general registration
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this course, please submit the form to Florida Exhibits.
This course aims to educate Internists, General Practitioners and is also applicable to Rheumatologists; as well as Allied Health staff working in the afore mentioned areas.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review basic clinical and therapeutic aspects of rheumatologic conditions
- Improve interpretation skills for rheumatology laboratory testing
- Identify patients that can be managed in primary care practices, and patients that need to be referred to rheumatology
- Review up-to-date information about etiology, pathogenesis, and treatment of rheumatologic disorders
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 15.75 AAFP Prescribed
- 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 17.75 AOA
- 17.75 Attendance