What You Need to Know: Primary Care - Online
This course will cover topics pertinent to primary health care providers including updates in general internal medicine, dermatology, women's health, GI, neurology, pulmonary, endocrinology, sports medicine, and cardiology.
|Darryl Chutka, M.D., Course Director|
Primary Care Providers - Family Medicine and General Internal Medicine
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and new guidelines that impact practice in primary care.
- Review updates and clinical practice strategies in the areas of general internal medicine, dermatology, women's health, GI, neurology, pulmonary, endocrinology, sports medicine, and cardiology.
- Describe strategies regarding the evaluation and management of internal medicine diseases.
- Summarize recent advances in internal medicine based on case discussions.
- Describe clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions critical to the practice of internal medicine.
Participation in this Mayo Clinic online course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here to review disclosures.
- 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 13.50 Attendance
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.