Mayo Clinic Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation
The Annual Update in Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation is a two-day symposium designed to update participants on a range of nephrology topics relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
This program is endorsed by the following organizations:
ERA-EDTA's endorsement This program is endorsed
is for the promotion of in part by the International
education in general, Society of Nephrology
therefore the specific
content of the event/course
is the responsibility of
This program is endorsed
by the American Society of
Physicians and Scientists
Residents, Fellows, PA, NP, and Allied Health
|Allied Health Track (Saturday Only)||$150.00|
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, please submit an inquiry to Florida Exhibits.
We are targeting local and regional physicians who have logistical trouble attending extended national meetings. Create a high quality clinical update at a local site with reasonable travel requirements with the least disruption to clinical practice.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- List new practice changing developments in nephrology, hypertension and transplantation
- Summarize the current clinical practice guidelines for nephrology
- Recognize the complex clinical presentations of patients with renal disorders
- Discuss current therapies for renal disorders
- Discuss recent advances and changes in clinical practice of nephrology and hypertension
- Describe treatment and pathophysiological relationships of renal diseases
- Discuss current challenges in the kidney transplant field
- Update on the current status of pancreas transplantation
- Discuss recent legislative changes and career challenges facing allied health staff
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 16.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™