Course Directors: Ryan A. Meverden, P.A.-C., Kelly J. Christensen, P.A.-C.
The 2017 Mayo Clinic Physician Assistant Board Review course is a comprehensive review designed to help with Initial and Recertification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Come for our top Mayo Clinic faculty and unparalleled content and experience proven learning techniques to enhance learning and recall.
• Intensive high-yield review
• Aligned to the PANCE/PANRE blueprint
• Pre-course practice questions
• 30.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credit
• 11.75 Hours designated pharmacology content
• 15.0 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits
Groups of 3 or more
Program Schedule (PDF)
Lodging and Accommodations
Exhibitor Opportunities (PDF)
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the attached exhibit forms and submit to Kathy Fuqua