What You Need to Know: Primary Care - Online CME Course
This course is not accepting new enrollments, but allowing those that have enrolled to complete the course by July 31, 2021
This course will cover topics pertinent to primary health care providers including updates in general internal medicine, dermatology, women's health, GI, neurology, pulmonary, endocrinology, sports medicine, and cardiology.
Mayo Clinic Employees - no charge. Login with your Mayo Clinic email to access this offer.
|Darryl Chutka, M.D., Course Director|
Primary Care Providers - Family Medicine and General Internal Medicine
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and new guidelines that impact practice in primary care.
- Review updates and clinical practice strategies in the areas of general internal medicine, dermatology, women's health, GI, neurology, pulmonary, endocrinology, sports medicine, and cardiology.
- Describe strategies regarding the evaluation and management of internal medicine diseases.
- Summarize recent advances in internal medicine based on case discussions.
- Describe clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions critical to the practice of internal medicine.
Participation in this Mayo Clinic online course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here to review disclosures.
- 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 13.50 Attendance
This online course contains content from the following live courses:
- 3rd Annual Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Clinician
- 25th Annual Clinical Reviews
- 92nd Annual Clinical Reviews
- 2017 Selected Topics in Internal Medicine
- 2018 Family & Internal Medicine Clinical Reviews
- Clinical Reviews 30th Annual Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update
Click here to view the cancellation and refund policy.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.