Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review 2017
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for the Part II examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Through a combination of didactic lecture, case vignettes and optional mock oral examinations, the PM&R Board Review course helps guide study and preparation for all learners.
This is an independent educational activity of the Mayo Clinic and is not planned in conjunction with the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Optional online education modules are also available to aid in exam preparation (additional fee applies).
Oral Exam Practice: $75.00
Online Education Modules:$200.00, available now
Oral Exam Practice
This course features live case vignettes and mock oral board practice to further prepare you for the Part II exam. Attendees are invited to sign up for a one-hour session in which you can practice your oral examination skills. Limited spaces available, additional fee to attend.
Online Education Component
Refresh your medical knowledge utilizing innovative pre-course online modules. Approximately two months before the PM&R Board Review Course, attendees can purchase supplementary online content relating to 16 topics awarding up to 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to further aid in exam preparation. The online content will be available in March.
UPDATED Cancellation and Refund Notice for Online Education Content
For those that purchase the optional online education content, due to the fact that up to 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ can be earned online, no refund is provided for the online course content.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Apply greater self-awareness and confidence in oral examination skills
- Demonstrate competency in patient care skills that are appropriate and effective for the treatment of commonly seen patients in a physiatric practice
- Demonstrate medical knowledge and the application of this knowledge to patient care
- Integrate the practice-based learning process and apply the experience gained in simulation
- Exhibit interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange and learning with patients, their families, and other health professionals
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 20.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™