4th Annual Mayo Clinic Ultrasound Research Center Symposium 2020 Convergence of Waves and Ideas
Course Directors: Matthew Urban, PhD, Ivan Z. Nenadic, Ph.D., Matthew R. Callstrom, M.D., Ph.D., James F. Greenleaf, Ph.D.
The Ultrasound Research Center at Mayo Clinic was established to be a multidisciplinary ultrasound research nexus, comprising engineers and physicists performing world-class basic research partnered with clinicians practicing cutting-edge translational medicine that utilizes the entire array of ultrasound technologies.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe state-of-the-art research on medical ultrasound.
• Identify common, critical issues that have been encountered in applying ultrasound technologies and creative approaches to solve them.
• Discuss opportunities for greater research collaboration across disciplines, sectors, initiatives, and departments.
• Identify opportunities to strengthen the development of the field of ultrasound research including concepts, frameworks, measures and methods.
• Examine current research and clinical practices from disciplines outside of one’s own to find improvement opportunities.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.