Mayo Clinic Update in Urology 2021
Course Director: David Thiel, M.D.
February 11-14, 2021 - Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas - Grand Bahama, Bahamas
Mayo Clinic's Update in Urology 2021 in Grand Bahama, Bahamas is a four-day CME course reviewing the diagnoses and management of many urologic conditions that have been influenced by recent medical, surgical, and technological advances in the field. This course makes use of the world class urologic surgical expertise from the Mayo Clinic sites in Rochester, MN; Scottsdale, AZ; and Jacksonville, FL to provide community and academic urologists with a comprehensive update on the field of clinical urology. The clinician will benefit from updates on novel therapies for various urologic conditions such as prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, men’s sexual health, BPH, incontinence, and more.
This course is designed for physicians, general urologists, robotic surgeons, oncologists and radiation oncologists specializing throughout the spectrum of clinical urology.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss appropriate staging and risk stratification of patients with prostate cancer and elevated PSA utilizing clinical variable, various genetic tests, and available imaging.
- Discuss techniques and outcomes to optimize robotic surgery and minimally invasive surgery results for urologic malignancy.
- Discuss techniques and outcomes to optimize robotic surgery and minimally invasive surgery results for non-malignant urologic conditions.
- Discuss appropriate use and patient selection for new imaging modalities available in urologic malignancy.
- Discuss advancements for minimally invasive BPH therapy in the OR and clinic based setting
- Discuss updates in available technology to optimize outcomes of renal stone surgery
- Discuss advancements in treatment of erectile dysfunction, penile pain, and penile curvature.
- Discuss advancements in minimally invasive therapy for female incontinence.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
*Travel to Nassau Bahamas requires a verified passport.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with healthcare providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please email Florida Exhibits.
Notify me by email when course registration opens.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.