Mayo Clinic Update in Urology 2022 - CANCELED
This course has been canceled. Sign up for more courses here.
Recent significant increases in COVID-19 positive test results and hospitalizations coupled with the testing and potential quarantine requirements prior to your return to the United States or your home country make international travel challenging at this time.
Therefore, to best serve the needs of our patients, communities, faculty and learners, the Mayo Clinic Update in Urology 2022 course being held in Paradise Island, Grand Bahamas on June 16 to June 19, 2022, will be cancelled.
June 16-19, 2022 - Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas - Grand Bahama, Bahamas
Mayo Clinic Update in Urology 2022 in Grand Bahama, Bahamas is a four-day CME course reviewing the diagnoses and management of many urologic conditions that have been influenced by recent medical, surgical, and technological advances in the field. This course makes use of the world class urologic surgical expertise from Mayo Clinic sites in Rochester, MN; Scottsdale, AZ; and Jacksonville, FL. It provides community and academic urologists with a comprehensive update on the field of clinical urology. The clinician will benefit from updates on novel therapies for various urologic conditions such as prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, men’s sexual health, BPH, incontinence, and more.
This course is designed for physicians, general urologists, robotic surgeons, oncologists and radiation oncologists specializing throughout the spectrum of clinical urology.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss appropriate staging and risk stratification of patients with prostate cancer and elevated PSA utilizing clinical variable, various genetic tests, and available imaging
- Discuss techniques and outcomes to optimize robotic surgery and minimally invasive surgery results for urologic malignancy
- Discuss techniques and outcomes to optimize robotic surgery and minimally invasive surgery results for non-malignant urologic conditions
- Discuss patient selection and the appropriate use of new imaging modalities available in urologic malignancy
- Discuss advancements for minimally invasive BPH therapy in the OR and clinic based setting
- Discuss updates in available technology to optimize outcomes of renal stone surgery
- Discuss advancements in treatment of erectile dysfunction, penile pain, and penile curvature
- Discuss advancements in minimally invasive therapy for female incontinence
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Reservations can be made by calling the numbers below or using the online link below. In order to receive the group room rate, guests must identify their affiliation with the Mayo Clinic Urology event. Rates cannot be changed for any guests who fail to identify their affiliation with the Event
at the time the reservation is made.
- Online Reservations Link
- Calling from the United States & Canada: (800) 386-4786
- Calling from an International location: (954) 809-2714
ATLANTIS CLEAN & SAFE PROMISE:
Rest assured your health and wellbeing are top priority. Added health measures, expanded cleaning protocols, guest room enhancements and more are all in place so you can safely experience our remarkable amenities, activities, dining and entertainment at the resort, while staying abreast of the most recent travel requirements. In addition, complimentary Rapid Antigen Testing for up to two guests is included for your return travel to the U.S. Attached is the Atlantis Clean & Safe Promise for groups.
Hotel Transportation Partner: https://www.atlantisbahamas.com/meetings/conference-planning/event-resources/transportation
*Travel to Nassau Bahamas requires a verified passport.
Nassau International Airport (NAS) is the ideal airport for travel to Atlantis.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Osteopathic Association designates this program for a maximum of 17.00 AOA Category 2-A credits.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 17.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 17.00 AOA Category 2-A
- 17.00 Attendance
LIVE (in-person) attendees must comply with all live course requirements and guidelines and applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources.
Please note that all live course attendees must:
- Complete COVID-19 testing and provide attestation that a negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date. You must be logged in to ce.mayo.edu to complete your attestation.
- Provide on-site verbal attestation that you are fully vaccinated.
Learners who do not fulfill the above requirements will be unable to attend the live (in-person) event.
Requirements and guidelines may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.