Updates in Urology and Case Conference Online 2016
The Mayo Clinic Updates in Urology and Case Conference is designed to provide practicing urologists with up-to-date, evidence-based information and resources on the treatment of urologic conditions. Topics focus on contemporary urologic practice, including guideline-based, best practices, clinical care pathways, diagnostic and treatment algorithms, and common clinical dilemmas. Topics include:
- Female Topics
- Male Topics
- Oncology – Renal and Testicular
- Oncology – Prostate
- Oncology – Urothelial Carcinoma
- Pediatrics and Infertility
The course is specifically geared toward practicing urologists, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants specializing in urologic conditions.
- Receive a 20% discount when you purchase all eight modules by selecting the checkbox to the right of Purchase All Urology Modules, or
- Purchase individual modules by selecting the checkbox to the right of each module you wish to purchase.
- After selecting your preferred modules, click on Register to proceed to checkout.
To claim CME credit, you will need to review the topic content, successfully complete the post-course assessment (there is an 80% pass rate required, with one retake allowed), and complete the course evaluation form.
- 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™