Authors are invited to submit abstracts for consideration as part of the Convalescent Plasma COVID-19 Livestreaming event. Registration is required to submit a proposal.
Two session formats are invited: e-poster and e-case. These sessions will highlight original research and challenging cases related to convalescent plasma.
Specific topics of interest
- Experiences implementing the use of convalescent plasma for treating COVID-19.
- Case reports and descriptions of outcomes in patients who have been treated with convalescent plasma for COVID-19.
- Experiences with donor recruitment and characteristics of donors.
- Any basic science research that may provide data on concentrations of antibodies deemed to be effective in convalescent plasma
Proposal Deadline: July 8, 2020. Complete and submit the abstract form, before July 8, 2020 11:59 p.m. CT
Notification of Results: Primary authors for each accepted abstract will be notified by email no later than July 10, 2020.
Submission Criteria and Process:
- To ensure industry standards are followed, proposal submissions will include a requirement for Financial Disclosures in line with accreditation requirements.
- Proposals must include no more than two PowerPoint® slides. Selected presenters will be asked to submit final slides using a slide template provided by Mayo Clinic.
- There will be no extensions or considerations for late submissions.
- No edits or changes to final slide submissions will be permitted.
- Review the Poster Session FAQ
- Livestream registration is required to submit a proposal.
- To submit a proposal, please create a profile and log into your account. Instructions to create a profile.
- Selected presenters must submit final slides Friday, July 17, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- Selected presenters must be available between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 pm CT on Saturday, August 1, 2020 to present on each e-poster and e-case.
- Complete the form below to submit an abstract.