43rd Annual Gulf Atlantic Anesthesia Residents Research Conference 2017
The 43rd Annual Gulf Atlantic Anesthesia Residents Research Conference 2017 is devoted to presentations by resident physicians from anesthesiology programs based in the Southeastern region of the United States.
Physicians, Residents and Fellows
Guest Fee $100 (incl. welcome reception, breakfasts and awards banquet)
This course is designed for anesthesiologists, residents and fellows.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Present scientific information in an accurate, concise, clear and relevant manner to the judges and audience;
- Discuss the care delivered to patients and convey both its strengths and weaknesses;
- Demonstrate knowledge and mastery of the subject both during the presentation and the questioning period following it;
- Answer questions and be evaluated and ranked by judges;
- Gain information on the latest techniques in the field of anesthesiology;
- Network with anesthesia professionals, resulting in an increased personal reservoir of resources and stronger ties among fellow programs.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 10.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™