Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration of a poster at the 4th Annual Mayo Clinic Thyroid and Parathyroid Disorders Course 2023 in Orlando, Florida. Please complete the fields below and click submit at the end of the form. You should receive a confirmation e-mail after you click submit. Submissions are due by Friday, September 29, 2023.
Accepted abstract recipients will be chosen from all abstracts received by Friday, September 29, 2023 submission deadline. Notification of acceptance can occur within 1-2 weeks of submission prior to this deadline and no later than 1 week after this deadline.
- All fields are required, omitting this information may lead to rejection of your abstract. Abstract presenters are required to attend the full meeting.
- Additional authors cannot be added after the abstract has been submitted.
- NO graphs or references allowed - text only please.
- Submission of an abstract does not automatically register you for the course.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following formats:
- Research Abstracts: The presentation of original research related to the field of diagnostic techniques and medical and surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid disorders Also research into quality improvement or practice innovations and interesting case reports will be reviewed for acceptance.
- Clinical Cases: These may include challenging clinical cases encountered in clinical practice. Submitted abstracts may include: the assessment of benign thyroid diseases as well as pre-and postoperative management of thyroid cancer and parathyroid disorders; review of cutting-edge imaging modalities and diagnostic methods such as molecular testing for evaluation of thyroid nodules as well as therapeutic options for the management of benign and malignant thyroid and parathyroid conditions.
Original abstracts that either have or have not been presented at other meetings will be considered for the conference. Abstracts based upon published papers will also be considered.
Number of Entries:
A participant may be the primary author on no more than two abstracts, however, he or she may be a contributing author on any number of abstracts.
Notification of Results:
Accepted abstracts will be notified by email. All primary authors will be notified by email no later than 2 weeks following their submission, if their submission has been selected for the poster session and details regarding poster set-up will follow. Accepted abstract recipients must still register for the meeting to attend.
For further information, contact Iwona Bukato at email@example.com.