Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration of a e-poster at the Mayo Clinic Robotics and Advanced Surgical Technologies in Orlando, Florida. Please complete the fields below and click submit at the end of the form. You should receive a confirmation e-mail after you click submit. Submissions are due by Friday, March 31, 2023.
Accepted abstract recipients will be chosen from all abstracts received by Friday, March 31, 2023 submission deadline. Notification of acceptance can occur within 1-2 weeks of submission prior to this deadline and no later than 1 week after this deadline.
- All fields are required, omitting this information may lead to rejection of your abstract. Abstract presenters are required to attend the full meeting.
- Additional authors cannot be added after the abstract has been submitted.
- NO graphs or references allowed - text only please.
- Submission of an abstract does not automatically register you for the course.
Abstracts centered on surgical robotics, advanced surgical robotics approaches to complex cases which are unique or challenging as well as new combinatorial technologies using Robotics with Artificial Intelligence, Heads-Up Displays or other innovative approaches (reinforcement learning, etc.). All abstracts will be peer-reviewed based on their merit. The type of abstracts reviewed will include the following:
- Basic and Translational Robotic healthcare science teams (e.g., engineering, roboticists, haptic and sensing technologies),
- Proof-of-concept or preliminary tele-robotics in health care work
- Clinical and surgical robotics, telemedicine-robotics (tele-robotics) in health care fields medical and surgical, these may include interesting cases, observations, case-series, cohort studies, or new device, drug or other potential discoveries,
- Artificial intelligence, ambient computing, automation, simulation, and health care informatics approaches as it applies to current or future robotics in health care.
- Convergence challenges, which are calls for inviting other scientists to help fill gaps in knowledge, or sharing knowledge to help translate ideas into solutions. Convergence challenges for global health and helping to serve rural and underserved areas of the globe for health care are especially welcome.
Original abstracts that either have or have not been presented at other meetings will be considered for the conference. Abstracts based upon published papers will also be considered.
Number of Entries:
A participant may be the primary author on no more than two abstracts/E-Posters, however, he or she may be a contributing author on any number of abstracts.
Notification of Results:
Accepted abstracts will be notified by email. All primary authors will be notified by email no later than 2 weeks following their submission, if their submission has been selected for the poster session and details regarding poster set-up will follow. Accepted abstract recipients must still register for the meeting to attend.
For further information, contact Iwona Bukato at firstname.lastname@example.org.