Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration of a case presentation at the Mayo Clinic Thoracic Pathology Workshop 2021.
The case presentation will feature the discussion of the clinical and histopathological correlations of interesting and cutting-edge pulmonary pathology cases. It will also allow for opportunities for participants to present their own cases and discuss findings with course faculty. Workshop format will include a 15 minute presentation by a course faculty member followed by moderated 45 minutes of submitted case presentations. Each case submission is to be no longer than 5 minutes.
Submission deadline is June 30, 2021 and notification of acceptance by July 31, 2021.
Case Submission Instructions:
- Complete Submission Form Below
- Download and Complete PowerPoint Template
- Title Slide: Include Name, Institution, and Workshop Number
- Short Clinical History:
- Radiographic Images: Image type: jpeg, png, gif, Image size: 300-600 KB each.
- Pathology Images: Recommended 4-8 slides
- Final Diagnosis
- Complete the following CME Required Forms:
- Send a Glass Pathology Slide by Mail. Slide will be returned to submitter at the course.
- Mail to: Andras Khoor, M.D., Ph.D.
- ATTN: Pulmonary Pathology Workshop
- 4500 San Pablo Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32224
- *Include tracking number in Submission Form.
In order to submit an case, you will need to create a learner profile.