Conditions of Use:
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act. Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science complies with the requirements of the National Physician Payment Transparency Program OPEN PAYMENTS.
- Right to cancel or postpone. Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event that Mayo Clinic School of CPD must cancel or postpone this course, we will fully refund the registration fee, but are not responsible for any related costs, charges or expenses to participants, including fees assessed by airline, travel or lodging agencies.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Minors - under the age of 18 are not allowed to attend activities, either as guests or as paid registrants, except under approved circumstances.
Individual exception requests will be taken under consideration.
If a minor is in attendance, staff have the right to ask minor to leave if the individual is disruptive.
- Attendance at a Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught.
- All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.