Mayo Clinic is closely monitoring COVID-19 prevalence and may adjust live course attendance limits as necessitated by CDC, public health and other relevant guidelines.
Please review all applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources before traveling to your course destination.
Attendees are asked to comply with all live course and conference requirements and guidelines below.
Requirements and Guidelines for Live (In-Person) Course and Conference Attendees
- Attendees must provide proof of vaccination.
- Attendees must complete COVID-19 testing and provide attestation that a negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date.
- Attendees must wear masks at all times.
- Participants should refrain from consuming food and beverage in education spaces including the General Session.
- Attendees must maintain 6 feet of social distance as much as possible.
- In such situations where 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained, assigned seating or partners/groups will be used.
- Hand sanitation stations will be provided and frequent handwashing is encouraged. Meeting spaces will be thoroughly cleaned by facility staff each evening.
Requirements and guidelines are in effect until further notice and may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.