Mayo Clinic is closely monitoring COVID-19 prevalence and may adjust live course attendance limits as necessitated by CDC, public health and other relevant guidelines. Attendees are asked to comply with all live course and conference guidelines below.
Guidelines for Live Courses and Conferences
- Attendees at in-person events must wear masks at all times.
- Participants should refrain from consuming food and beverage in meeting rooms or in the General Session.
- Attendees must maintain 6 feet of social distance as much as possible.
- In such situations where 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained, assigned seating or partners/groups will be used.
- Hand sanitation stations will be provided and frequent handwashing is encouraged. Meeting spaces will be thoroughly cleaned by facility staff each evening.
- Attendees and faculty are strongly encouraged to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, if able, before participating in in-person courses.
- Attendees will not be asked to disclose their vaccine status.