Concurrent Sessions - March 4, 2018, 8:00 AM
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests with special course rates at the Fairmont Orchid. See below for the various rates that are being offered. In order to receive the special rates, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the expiration date of February 10, 2018, whichever comes first. After February 10, 2018, reservations will be taken based on space and rate availability. Each attendee is allowed one guest room at the special course room rate.
|Room Category||Single/Double Rate|
|Partial Ocean View||$309|
There is no charge for children under eighteen (18) years of age sharing the same room with their parents and utilizing existing bedding. There will be an additional charge of $75.00 per night, plus tax for the third adult (18 years or older) in a room. The maximum number of persons per room is three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children.
Please identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic Principles of Pain Management and Palliative Care: Essential Tools for the Clinician when making your reservation. Click here to make your reservation online. You may also call 1-800-845-9905 to make your reservation.
Daily Resort Charge (waived):
The daily resort charge is waived for all attendees staying at the resort and will receive the following:
- Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room
- Local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Nightly housekeeping turndown service with bottled water for each registered guest
- 24-hour access to the fitness center
- On-demand shuttle transportation within the Mauna Lani Resort area
- One-hour snorkel equipment rental (based on up to two sets per room, per day)
- Various cultural activites (canoe rides, daily arts and crafts, hikes, tide pool and snorkel introductions)
Lodging arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant. Mayo Clinic School of CPD is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registrant such as airline or hotel fees or penalties are the responsibility of the registrant.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.