Mayo Clinic Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation 2021
March 4-6, 2021 - Orlando World Center Marriott - Orlando, Florida
The Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation is a two-day symposium designed to update participants on a range of nephrology topics relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
- Latest evidence-base knowledge in nephrology and transplant medicine
- Audience participation in case-based discussions utilizing interactive case-based approaches
- Pharmacology contact hours available
- Networking opportunities
This course is intended for members of the nephrology community and will be of interest to nephrologists, nephrology trainees, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, internists, primary care physicians and other specialists who participate in the care of patients with kidney disorders and kidney and/or pancreas transplants.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Rooms are reserved for attendees and their guests at the group rate starting at $224 per night plus applicable taxes. In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made before the room block sells out or before the expiration date of February 10, 2021, whichever comes first. The discounted rate is available three days prior and three days after the course dates based upon availability of group rooms at the time of the request.
To receive the discounted rate, call 1-800-228-9290 and identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic Nephrology course.
The hotel is offering discounted self-parking at a rate of $12.00 per vehicle per day (tax not included) for all attendees of the group. Room rates are subject to a resort fee at $30 per room per night, plus applicable state and local taxes. This charge is for the resort amenities and currently includes the following:
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Bottled Water (two 10oz bottles) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
- Nightly scheduled shuttle service to Disney Springs for up to 4 guests
- Daily credit for up to 2 pieces of clothing per room towards dry cleaning ( credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Daily bucket of practice balls at the driving range
- 15% discount on retail pricing for spa services ( excludes merchandise)
- 15% discount off retail rates for green fee rates
Rooms are limited; we encourage early booking. All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.