Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration at the Individualizing Medicine Conference: Precision Cancer Care through Immunotherapy and Genomics - 2019 course. Submissions were due by July 8, 2019. Those accepted will be notified the week of July 29th 2019. Thank you!
CALL FOR CONFERENCE POSTER ABSTRACTS
The poster session reception is an integral part of our Individualizing Medicine conference. The review committee is looking for the best and brightest research and innovation in precision oncology and immunotherapy. Key to this year's poster session will be innovative use of research, and also application of that research into practice.
THE INDIVIDUALIZING MEDICINE CONFERENCE POSTER SESSION: SEPTEMBER 20th 5:45 PM
General Conference Abstract Submission Deadline: July 8, 2019
Accepted abstracts will be notified the week of July 29th, 2019
POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS RULES AND GUIDELINE
- Submissions are encouraged on topics related to precision oncology, including but not limited to; immunotherapy, genomics, precision therapy, pharmacogenomics, bioinformatics, bio marker discovery + others
- Clinicians, physician researchers, students and others interested in precision oncology are invited to submit an abstract.
- Submit the abstract below
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts are limited to 350 words.
- Do not include tables, figures, pictures or graphs for the abstract— include text only.
- All abstracts must be submitted by July 8, 2019
Abstract acceptance and conference poster information:
- In order to participate in the conference, authors must register, and cover the costs of hotel and travel. As a poster presenter, registration for the pre-conference session is waived. Main conference registration fees apply (if interested in attending).
- Posters will not be displayed if an author is not present.
- Velcro will be provided to secure posters on the display board.
- If accepted, posters must fit within a space that is 8 feet wide and 4 feet high. Do not exceed these dimensions. Poster space will be assigned; a space number will be provided to each author.
- Each author will be contacted with additional details before the conference.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions or need more information about the poster session or guidelines.