Current Concepts in Primary Eye Care 2017
This one-day course is designed as a continuing education course for optometry, with a balanced assessment of clinically relevant advances in eye care. A few topics include glaucoma cases, a review of gonioscopy, retinal cases, pharmacology, Fuchs Dystophy and ocular tumors.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, please contact Dorinda Johnson.
Optometrists, opticians and technicians
- Differentiate pseudophakic cystoid macular edema from its masqueraders.
- Explain how gonioscopy is best used to address difficult cases.
- Discuss key elements surrounding strabismus, including its diagnoses, and treatment.
- Explain Fuchs’ Dystrophy treatment options.
- Describe treatment brain tumors and explain how radiation affects the eye.
COPE credit is under review for a total of 7 hours of continuing education
COPE Course ID: 55133-PB - 1 hour credit approved for Public Health
- 8.00 COPE