(in-person) courses and conferences effective July 1, 2021 and available COVID-19 online education and resources.
ENT Updates on the Beach 2021
This course offers LIVE (in person) and LIVESTREAM (virtual) attendance options.
August 22 - 24, 2021 - Ponte Vedra Inn and Club - Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
The fifth annual “ENT Updates 2021” symposium provides a comprehensive review of clinical updates pertinent to the practice of general otolaryngology. Mayo Clinic faculty will provide a state-of-the art review of all subspecialties, covering head and neck, sleep medicine, otology, laryngology, facial plastic surgery and pediatric otolaryngology.
August is the perfect time to escape to Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and get ahead on your CME & CE needs! Our program will wrap up by noon each day, leaving plenty of time for excursions and relaxation. Prefer not to travel or sit in the meeting space? Join us via livestream webcast & earn live CE/CME!
- Mayo Clinic experts from all three campuses provide pearls for the busy clinician in a unique course format that offers in-person and virtual attendance opportunities
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credits equal to the full amount of CME credits can be obtained by successful completion of the MOC Reflective question
- Course recording available 30 days post-activity
Live with dual access
|Physicians and Scientists||$675||$575|
|Allied Health, PAs, ARNPs, Nurses, Retirees||$475||$375|
As an attendee, you will have the following options:
- Livestream Only Attendance: Attend the meeting remote from the comfort of your own space (e.g., home/office)
- In-Person Attendance: Attend the meeting live at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club and be physically present to participate in the educational sessions with limited attendance. Prefer not to sit in the meeting space? Live registration also receives access to join us via livestream!
Educational content and available live CME credits will be exactly the same for both virtual and in-person attendees.
Practicing otolaryngologists, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in ENT, audiologists and speech language pathologists, and nurses with a strong interest in ENT care.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify and treat pediatric sinusitis and tonsillitis
- Describe the latest updates in transoral laser and transoral robotic surgeries
- Recommend treatments for vocal cord paralysis and vocal cord carcinoma
- Assess challenges in facial plastics and base of skull surgeries
- Examine the most relevant, current evidence-based medical literature to optimize treatment options for patients
- Apply the most current diagnostic and therapeutic approaches
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic is closely monitoring COVID-19 prevalence and may adjust live course attendance limits as necessitated by CDC, public health and other relevant guidelines. Attendees are asked to comply with all live course and conference guidelines.
The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club is offering hotel rooms for attendees and their guests at the following group rates plus applicable taxes: $299.00 per night. Please click here to make reservation.
In order to receive the special rate, identify yourself as a participant of the “Mayo Clinic ENT Update 2021”. Reservations must be made by July 30, 2021 or before the room block is filled, whichever comes first. The hotel has extended the special rate three days before and three days after the meeting. There is limited guest room availability at the special rates; extended reservations are based on availability. The standard hotel reservations cancellation policy will apply to all reservations.
The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club charges a nightly Resort Fee of $24 per room. This conveniently bundles a wide variety of guest services and amenities providing our guests with a full and care-free resort experience. The fee includes all of the following:
- Laptop, tablet or smart phone access to 2,000 newspapers & magazines
- Wi-Fi internet in guest room
- Premium high-definition TV channels
- Coffee maker in guest room with quality brand coffee/teas
- Use of gym and participation in all fitness classes
- Twice daily maid service
- Local telephone calls
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) is located 45 minutes from Mayo Clinic. Taxis and rental cars are readily available at the airport. Travel and lodging arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant. Transportation is highly recommended, as the hotel is not within walking distance to dining locations. Attendees are responsible for their own reservations.
COVID-19 Conscious Area Attractions
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, offers a number of COVID-19 conscious outdoor and indoor area attractions. Enjoy the beautiful beaches and charm of St. Augustine, explore the seas on a fishing charter, golf, savor waterfront and outdoor dining, and the list goes on! We will share discounts for local area attractions as they become available. Check back for more information.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Osteopathic Association designates this program for a maximum of 14.25 AOA Category 2-A credits.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to other healthcare professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 14.25 AOA Category 2-A
- 14.25 Attendance
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with healthcare providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, please contact Florida Exhibits.
The Virtual Exhibit Hall is paid advertising. The use of the Site and the Content, including Third Party Content, is at your own risk.