GAARRC 2020 - POCUS Workshop (3:00-3:45 pm) - CANCELLED
The 46th Annual Gulf Atlantic Anesthesia Residents Research Conference 2019 is devoted to presentations by resident physicians from anesthesiology programs based in the Southeastern region of the United States.
Physicians, Residents and Fellows
Guest Fee $100 (incl. welcome reception, breakfasts and awards banquet)
This course is designed for anesthesiologists, residents and fellows.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Present scientific information in an accurate, concise, clear and relevant manner to the judges and audience;
- Discuss the care delivered to patients and convey both its strengths and weaknesses;
- Demonstrate knowledge and mastery of the subject both during the presentation and the questioning period following it;
- Answer questions and be evaluated and ranked by judges;
- Gain information on the latest techniques in the field of anesthesiology;
- Network with anesthesia professionals, resulting in an increased personal reservoir of resources and stronger ties among fellow programs.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.