Workshop 1 - Optional Additional ECG Workshop for Advanced ECG Reading - LIVESTREAM
Course Directors: Komandoor Srivathsan, MD, Dan Sorajja, MD , Win Shen, MD
Additional ECG Workshop for Advanced ECG Reading and Code ECGs (lunch provided to on-site attendees)
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe simplified criteria for aberrancy or ventricular tachycardia
- Identify chamber abnormalities and diagnostic changes
- Recognize common ECG patterns
- Discuss current guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation including role of ablation
- Review current guidelines for implantable defibrillator in primary prevention of sudden death
- List current guidelines for the management of ventricular arrhythmias
- Review guidelines for ICD implantation in both primary and secondary prevention of sudden death
- Discuss early evaluation and acute management options for both atrial and ventricular arrhythmias
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Paul S. Bibby, M.S.N, R.N.
Hicham Z. El Masry, M.D.
Fred Kusumoto, MD
Tom Munger, MD
Linda Schwartz, RN
Luis R. Scott, MD
Win-Kuang Shen, MD
Dan Sorajja, MD
Komandoor Srivathsan, MD
Arturo Valverde, MD
Zachary Goldberger, M.D., M.S.
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
John M. Miller, M.D., FACC, FAHA, FHRS
Indiana University Health
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this other activity (live and livestream) for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been accredited by the American Osteopathic Association for up to 2.00 credits of AOA Category 2-A.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this activity for a maximum of 2.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC
- 2.00 AOA Category 2-A
- 2.00 Attendance