(in-person) courses and conferences effective July 1, 2021 and available COVID-19 online education and resources.
24th Annual Mayo Clinic Clinical Reviews and Primary Care Update 2017
Course Directors: Michael B. Phillips, MD, FACP and Thomas A. Waller, MD
Clinical Reviews and Primary Care Update seeks to update physicians on the latest recommendations of medical subspecialties important to the primary care physician. It is a comprehensive program consisting of lectures, workshops and panel discussions on topics of general interest in various areas of medicine.
Physicians and Scientists
Residents, Fellows, PA’s, Nurses, Allied Health and Retirees
This course is a comprehensive program for family physicians, general internists, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses that have a need for a review course on primary care subjects, while gaining new strategies of care.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss current diagnostic and therapeutic options for common illnesses and injuries seen in primary care
- Identify new evidence based treatment using the most up to date clinical and scientific information
- Recognize hepatic encephalopathy
- Discuss post-partum depression
- Discuss current medication options for management of atrial fibrillation
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 27.50 AAFP Prescribed
- 27.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 27.50 AOA
- 27.50 Attendance