Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review 2019
Course Directors: David Bruining, M.D., Karthik Ravi, M.D., William Sanchez, M.D.
The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review will include relevant topics such as pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition.
- Access to recordings of the course until the spring exam with registration!*
- The most comprehensive and time-efficient review offered
- Learn from great faculty who help Mayo Clinic fellows achieve a 100% board pass rate
- Review high-yield facts daily, and leave with a complete list
- Receive a toolbox of study materials with registration, including a 100+ question practice test and the most commonly used GI review textbook
- Access to mobile app containing the course presentations with note-taking capabilities
- Lectures in case-presentation format
- Location easily accessible from around the country with great local offerings
- Almost 20 years of experience successfully preparing individuals for the boards
*Recordings will be available beginning two weeks after the course, and are accessed through your account on the course website.
This course is designed for GI fellows, GI nurse assistants, gastroenterologists, persons preparing for GI board exams and recertification, gastroenterologists needing MOC, GI nurse practitioners, physician assistants and physician extenders.
Rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests at Loews Chicago Hotel starting at $229/night. In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made before August 12, 2019, or before the room block fills. Reservations are based on space and rate availability.
Booking Website: https://book.passkey.com/e/49807380
Phone Reservations: 1-877-868-8232
Current parking charges for guests are as follows (subject to change):
Valet: $68 overnight
Self Parking: $39 overnight
Valet Parking: $30 per day up to 8 hours
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here to review disclosures.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.