Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review 2020
The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review will include relevant topics such as pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition.
- Access to course recordings until the spring exam with registration*
- Mayo Clinic experts deliver the most comprehensive and time-efficient review available
- Earn more than 30 ABIM MOC points with your CME credit
- Receive a comprehensive list of high-yield facts with daily review
- Obtain Mayo Clinic study materials including a 100+ question practice test
- Faculty share more than 15 years of experience successfully preparing individuals for the board exam
- Recommended by more than 98 percent of attendees
- Course location easily accessible from around the country with great local offerings
- Attend the course in person or via webcast
*Recordings are available within 2 weeks from the course, and are accessed online through your account on the course website.
This course is designed for GI fellows, GI nurse assistants, NP and PA providers, gastroenterologists, persons preparing for GI board exams and recertification, gastroenterologists needing MOC, GI research personnel and GI assistants.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
Notify me by email when course registration opens.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.