The Division of Hematology/Oncology and the Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Cancer Center at Mayo Clinic Florida invite you to join us for a "Breast Cancer and Cancer Survivor" educational patient and caregiver symposium during DONNA Marathon Weekend. This in-person and online event is free to join. It will take place on Saturday, February 3, 2024, from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm EST at the EverBank Field Stadium (TIAA Bank Field). Breakfast and lunch will be served to all in-person attendees.
Attendees will be able to ask the expert speakers questions related to care, treatment options, finance, and more.
- Empower patients to make positive lifestyle changes with a healthy diet, positive psychology, and exercise.
- Provide information on innovative treatment options, screening modalities, and cutting-edge clinical trials for breast cancer at Mayo Clinic.
- Educate attendees on tests and biomarkers to personalize treatment in breast cancer.
- Provide patients and caregivers with available services and programs from the DONNA Foundation.
- Cooking demonstration to provide patients and caregivers with ideas for cooking healthy meals at home.
- Provide an opportunity for patients and caregivers to interact with the team from Mayo Clinic, the DONNA Foundation, and the Galloway training program.