Mayo Clinic Talks COVID-19 Miniseries Episode 32: The Fierce Urgency of Now - Pursuing a Safe and Efficacious Vaccine
Mayo Clinic Talks Podcast #167
This course is intended for primary care providers: physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
Upon completion of this Mayo Clinic Talks Podcast episode, learners should be able to:
- Recall vaccines should be efficacious, safe, and scalable for manufacturing and administration.
- Recall variety of targets for holistic development of immunity to SARS-CoV-2
- Recall the role and risks of a neutralizing antibody
- Recall the importance of T-helper cell activation in adaptive and cellular immunity and viral clearance
- Summarize the risks of human challenge studies and their potential role in speeding up vaccine development
Participation in this Mayo Clinic online course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here to review disclosures.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 Attendance
Thank you for joining us!
Everything you need to complete this course is listed in the Course Progress column on this page's left-hand side. This handy checklist has all of the course components needing completion. Do them in any order, but completion of all is required for credit.
For cancellation details, contact email@example.com