4th Annual Multidisciplinary Spine Care Conference 2020 - LIVESTREAM
October 24, 2020 - LIVESTREAM
Enhance your skills in the management of patients with diverse spinal disorders and conditions at this upcoming CME course from Mayo Clinic. Expert faculty will lead discussions on the management of spinal disorders, as well as technological advancements, controversial spine topics, and complications.
- Updates you can apply immediately to clinical practice
- A mixture of didactic presentations and case-based and evidence-based guideline review
- Opportunities for Q&A with faculty
- Demonstration of simulation technology that can be used in spine care
Registration Fee - $100
Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, Orthopedists, Primary Care Physicians, Sports Medicine, Pain Specialists, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Residents, Fellows, Postdocs, and Medical/Health Professional Students.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review and discuss the best medical practices for cervical, thoracic, and lumbar surgeries; and techniques, minimally invasive surgeries, spinal tumors, spinal deformity, as well as avoiding preoperative and postoperative complications
- Discuss new techniques and controversies and apply the information to future clinical decision-making processes
- Identify various complications in spine surgery and their management
- Utilize case studies to discuss current techniques and controversies
- Prepare the advanced practice provider with basic and advanced spinal neurosurgical principles and gain understanding of current best practices and postoperative management
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this activity for a maximum of 5.75 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Osteopathic Association designates this program for a maximum of 5.75 AOA Category 2-A credits.
Other Health Care Professionals
A certificate of attendance will be provided to other health care professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here to review disclosures.
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.75 ANCC
- 5.75 AOA Category 2-A
- 5.75 Attendance
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Welcome to the Virtual Exhibit Hall. Analogous to booths at scientific conferences, this is a space where companies share information about their products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with attendees, faculty and course directors. Check out the "booths" below to learn about each exhibitor and get connected!
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, please email FLA CME Exhibits.
|Exhibitors - Click on Exhibitor Logo to Access the Virtual Booth|
Zoom Hours Available During Breaks
Zoom Hours Available During Breaks
The Virtual Exhibit Hall is paid advertising. The use of the Site and the Content, including Third Party Content, is at your own risk.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.