9th Annual Hospital Medicine for NPs & PAs 2017
NPs and PAs are finding themselves at the forefront of caring for the vastly growing hospitalized patient population. The 9th Annual Hospital Medicine for NPs and PAs course is designed to provide NP and PA hospitalists with up to date, evidence-based information and resources on the care of complex hospitalized patients. This course is specifically geared toward NPs and PAs as well as advanced practice nurses, registered nurses and other health care providers who care for hospitalized patients.
Registration Fee $575.00
NP & PA Students call 800-323-2688 for a Discount.
- Contemporary guideline-based best practices
- Clinical care pathways
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Common clinical dilemmas
- Practicing health care provider faculty
- 6.75 hours of Pharmacology Content
- Suturing & Critical Care Skills Workshop (7.25 Credits)
- Pharmacology Pre-Course Workshop (4.0 Credits)
- Course Welcome Reception
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please click here to complete the exhibit forms and submit to Kathy Fuqua.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify current evidence based practice recommendations in specialties such as cardiology, infectious disease, nephrology, gastroenterology, and hospital medicine.
- Describe when and how to initiate appropriate and timely consultation with specialty services.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 31.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™