Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series - December 8, 2020 - ZOOM Webinar
The period in which learners can self-claim credit has expired for this course. Please contact us for assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
Session 12: COVID-19 Leadership Strategies for 2021
December 8, 2020, 9:30-10:30 a.m. CT
As we move into 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to place extraordinary demands on today’s health care leaders. In this one-hour webinar, Mayo Clinic physician leaders and executives will discuss Mayo’s ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccination deployment plans, supply chain implications, the importance of vigilance and resilience in leaders and teams, and lessons leaders can use to effectively guide their institutions through this health crisis in the present and future.
- Moderator: Devyani Lal, M.D., Chair, Division of Rhinology, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Mayo Clinic in Arizona; Associate Dean, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development; Professor of Otolaryngology
- Featured Expert: Richard J. Gray, M.D., Chief Executive Officer, Mayo Clinic in Arizona; Professor of Surgery
- Featured Expert: Paula E. Menkosky, Chief Administrative Officer, Mayo Clinic in Arizona
- Featured Expert: Amy W. Williams, M.D., Executive Dean of Practice, Mayo Clinic; Chair, Department of Medicine; Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: David A. Etzioni, M.D., Chair, Department of Surgery, Mayo Clinic in Arizona; Professor of Surgery
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss current research initiatives related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Identify promising innovative solutions for treatment strategies in COVID-19 patients
- Describe the expedited translational research related to COVID-19
- Describe innovative practice redesign principles to treat patients in a virtual setting.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance
TO CLAIM CREDIT
- Enter the access code provided during the webinar and in your attendee email. Select Unlock. (Please note the access code is case sensitive.)
- Select the Start button.
- Select the Start Course button at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill out the evaluation form and claim credit.
- If you need additional assistance, call our toll-free number, 1-800-323-2688, or contact us.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.