Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series - February 17, 2021 - ZOOM Webinar
To claim your credit for this course, select the blue Register button above.
In this series of one-hour webinars, Mayo Clinic experts discuss the latest information on COVID-19, including clinical updates, research developments, infection control and practical advice you can use in your practice.
Session 14: Managing ICU Capacity and Ethics in Crisis Care
February 17, 2021, 10-11 a.m. CT
Mayo Clinic experts will discuss practical and ethical questions in critical care and ICU capacity management, with a focus on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Moderator: Erin S. DeMartino, M.D., Consultant, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine; Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: Daniel R. Brown, M.D., Ph.D., Chair, Division of Critical Care Anesthesiology; Professor of Anesthesiology
- Featured Expert: Alice Gallo de Moraes, M.D., Consultant, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine; Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: Richard A. Oeckler, M.D., Ph.D., Consultant, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine; Assistant Professor of Medicine and Physiology
- Featured Expert: Lindsey M. Lehman, M.P.H., M.H.A., Operations Administrator, Division of Critical Care Anesthesiology; Assistant Professor of Health Care Administration
Submit questions for the experts ahead of time using Slido (event code #COVID20), and then tune in to hear the discussion and earn CME credit.
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss current research initiatives related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Identify promising innovative solutions for treatment strategies in COVID-19 patients
- Describe the expedited translational research related to COVID-19
- Describe innovative practice redesign principles to treat patients in a virtual setting.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance
TO CLAIM CREDIT
- Enter the access code provided during the webinar and in your attendee email. Select Unlock. (Please note the access code is case sensitive.)
- Select the Start button.
- Select the Start Course button at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill out the evaluation form and claim credit.
- If you need additional assistance, call our toll-free number, 1-800-323-2688, or contact us.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.