Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series - July 28, 2020 - ZOOM Webinar
The period in which learners can self-claim credit has expired for this course. Please contact us for assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
Session 6: COVID-19 and the Rapid Transition to a Virtual Practice
July 28, 2020, at 8 a.m. CT
In response to complex pressures on health care systems and the challenges of COVID-19, care providers are exploring ways to deliver innovative, comprehensive and complex care to patients—all from the comfort of home via a new technology platform. In this webinar, Mayo Clinic experts discuss advanced telemedicine and the role this alternative care setting will play amid an evolving healthcare landscape.
- Moderator: John D. Halamka, M.D., M.S., President, Mayo Clinic Platform
- Featured Expert: Bradley C. Leibovich, M.D., Chair, Department of Urology; Professor of Urology
- Featured Expert: Greg S. Anthony, Associate Administrator, Mayo Clinic Center for Connected Care
- Featured Expert: Steve R. Ommen, M.D., Chair, Connected Care Subcommittee; Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: Emily J. Wampfler, M.S., Interim Administrator, Mayo Clinic Platform; Senior Director, Corporate Development
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss current research initiatives related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Identify promising innovative solutions for treatment strategies in COVID-19 patients
- Describe the expedited translational research related to COVID-19
- Describe innovative practice redesign principles to treat patients in a virtual setting.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance