Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series - March 15, 2021
In this series of one-hour webinars, Mayo Clinic experts discuss the latest information on COVID-19, including clinical updates, research developments, infection control and practical advice you can use in your practice.
Session 15: Life After COVID-19
March 15, 2021, 8:30-9:30 a.m. CT
Helping patients recover from COVID-19 requires a multidisciplinary team of experts, support outside of the clinic, and most importantly, caring. On Monday, March 15, at 8:30 a.m. CT, experts from Mayo Clinic’s COVID-19 Activity Rehabilitation Program will discuss lessons learned and best practices from their experiences evaluating and treating patients with post-COVID syndrome.
- Moderator: Greg Vanichkachorn, M.D., M.P.H., Senior Associate Consultant, Preventive Medicine; Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine
- Featured Expert: Ravindra Ganesh, M.B.B.S., M.D., Consultant, General Internal Medicine; Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: Mary J. Kasten, M.D., Consultant, Infectious Diseases; Associate Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: Melanie D. Swift, M.D., M.P.H., Senior Associate Consultant, Preventive Medicine; Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Featured Expert: Michael P. Trenary, P.T., D.P.T.
Submit questions for the experts ahead of time using Slido (event code #COVID20), and then tune in to hear the discussion and earn CME credit.
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss current research initiatives related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Identify promising innovative solutions for treatment strategies in COVID-19 patients
- Describe the expedited translational research related to COVID-19
- Describe innovative practice redesign principles to treat patients in a virtual setting.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance