Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series - September 28, 2020 - Online CME Course
Session 9: Responding to Workforce Management Issues in the COVID-19 Pandemic
September 28, 2020, at 11 a.m. CT
Mayo Clinic experts from Legal, Occupational Health and Human Resources will discuss employment issues related to COVID-19.
- Moderator: Roshanak Didehban, Chair, Department of Practice Administration; Assistant Professor of Health Care Administration; Instructor in Health Care Systems Engineering
- Featured Expert: Charles S. Bierman, J.D., Consultant, Legal Counsel
- Featured Expert: Laura E. Breeher, M.D., M.P.H., Interim Chair, Occupational Health Services Executive Committee; Consultant, Preventive Medicine; Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine
- Featured Expert: Samantha (Sam) K. Halverson, Director, Human Resources, Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, WI
- Featured Expert: Keri A. Slegh, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Chair, Division of Human Resources
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss current research initiatives related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Identify promising innovative solutions for treatment strategies in COVID-19 patients
- Describe the expedited translational research related to COVID-19
- Describe innovative practice redesign principles to treat patients in a virtual setting.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance