Mayo Clinic Healthcare London Grand Rounds : Gastrointestinal Online CME Course
Recorded on June 28, 2022 - 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. BST
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. CT
In this one-hour no-cost Grand Rounds session from Mayo Clinic Healthcare in London, our experts will discuss colorectal cancer development and new techniques to enhance detection and resection of serrated polyps, as well as endoscopic management of bariatric and metabolic disorders.
- Moderator: Lois Krahn, M.D.
- Featured expert: Navtej (Nav) S. Buttar, M.D., consultant, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic; professor of medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Featured expert: James East, M.D., senior associate consultant, Gastroenterology, Mayo Clinic Healthcare; associate professor, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford
Physicians and cardiology specialists.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Understanding importance of serrated polyps in colorectal cancer development
- New techniques to enhance detection and resection of serrated polyps
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance
Access to online streaming course is available from the date of purchase until the course expires on July 31, 2024. Credit must be claimed within that time period.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
View Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.