4th Annual Southwest Laryngology Conference: Focus on Complex Cases 2017
This course has been postponed and will be taking place in April 2018. Click here to view the 2018 course page.
Course Directors: David G. Lott, M.D., Wen L. Chen, MS, CCC-SLP, Lisa R. Crujido, MS, CCC-SLP, Christina H. Kang, MM, MS, CCC-SLP, Jaime Matthaeus, MPAS, PA-C
This conference will provide state-of-the-art discussion and instruction on comprehensive evaluation and management of laryngeal-related disorders and corresponding rehabilitation techniques. The meeting will offer a multi-disciplinary approach on a wide variety of voice and swallowing topics, surgical procedures, cancer management, airway issues, techniques for post-surgical swallow rehabilitation, and post laryngectomy voice restoration.
PRE-CONFERENCE Half-Day Workshops (optional)
• TEP Management for Voice Restoration [Morning]
• Advanced Techniques: Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Compression (including myofascial release) [Afternoon]
• Manual Therapy Techniques for Muscle Tension Dysphonia [Morning]
• Office-Based Laryngology Procedures: Hands-on Lab [Afternoon]
This course is designed for domestic and international physicians/surgeons, mid-level providers, otolaryngology residents, and speech & language pathologists. Specialties include: general surgery, otorhinolaryngology, internal medicine, speech-language pathology, neurology, gerontology and radiation-oncology.
- 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™