Mayo Clinic ENT Update 2016
An outstanding and diverse faculty is coming together for a comprehensive update on the very latest in the treatment of sinus disease and anterior skull base surgery, head and neck surgery including endocrine, minimally invasive cancer techniques and office based procedures, pediatric ENT surgery, Otology and Neurotology, the newest sleep medicine technologies, facial plastic surgical advances, and laryngology. This is a symposium created for practicing Otolaryngologists, Audiologists, Physician Assistants in ENT and Speech Language Pathologists. The emphasis will be on new and evolving technology, new diagnostic and management strategies, and new surgical approaches to the practice of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Set in beautiful Sedona Arizona, the program is crafted to experience the grace and beauty of magical Sedona after sessions.
Please Note: The Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock has sold-out over several course dates. Additional lodging accommodations are listed below as well as provided in the “Download” section of this course webpage.
Additional Lodging Accommodations
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the attached exhibit forms and submit to Kristy Badder
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify the indications for and benefits of Inspire Sleep Apnea therapy
- Describe the new changes in the American Thyroid Associations Guidelines for the treatment of malignant differentiated thyroid cancer
- Describe the AAO-HNS new guidelines on the treatment of acute sinusitis
- State the role of transoral surgery in the multidisciplinary head and neck cancer environment
- Recognize the latest technologies for managing hoarseness if the professional voice user
- Describe the latest guidelines on the management of sudden sensorineural hearing loss.
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
|In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.|
- 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 13.50 Attendance