Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2017
The 2017 Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine course offers lectures, case presentations, pulmonary and critical care literature reviews. The education design, instructional method and learning format are chosen to best serve the educational needs and objectives specific for this activity. A multidisciplinary faculty from Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL., Rochester, MN., and Scottsdale, AZ. provides state-of-the-art updates in pulmonary and critical care medicine. The presentations given by leaders in pulmonary and critical care medicine, pulmonary pathology, and radiology provide a comprehensive approach to the current evaluation and management of various respiratory diseases.
|Full Fee: M.D., Ph.D., D.O.||$665.00|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, Allied Health Professional||$560.00|
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the attached exhibit forms and submit to Kristy Badder.
One of the strengths of the Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2017 course is representation of diverse learner medical disciplines: Pulmonology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Thoracic Surgeons, Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Sleep Medicine, NPs and PAs.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize new developments in prevention and early treatment of ARDS.
- Summarize the new developments in fluid management of ICU patients.
- Describe the current treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Review the Connective Tissue Disease-Associated Interstitial Lung Diseases.
- Summarize the current treatment options in Sarcoidosis.
- Review the evaluation and treatment of patients with Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis.
- Review the role of high flow oxygen in Acute Hypoxic Respiratory Failure.
- Summarize the role of upper airway conditions on patients with Asthma.
- Describe the current and newer treatments of patients with Asthma.
- Summarize a radiological approach to diagnosing Cystic Lung Disease.
- Review the evaluation and treatment of patients with Lymphangioleiomyomatosis.
- Review the evaluation of patients with Cystic Lung Disease.
- Review the recent advances in diagnosing Respiratory Tract Infections.
- Describe the recent advances in Bronchoscopy.
- Review the current status of Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation in patients with Sleep Apnea.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 17.25 AAFP Prescribed
- 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 17.25 AOA