17th Annual Women’s Health Update 2021 - LIVESTREAM
November 4 - 6, 2021 - LIVESTREAM
This three-day conference will address topics focusing on contraception, sexual health, menopause and other hormonal issues, breast health, LGBT health, cosmetic dermatology, general medical conditions in women and more. Interactive Q & A panel discussions with the faculty, reinforced by evidence-supported and case-based presentations, ensure this program is one not to miss!
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$650|
|Allied Health, NP, PA, Retirees||$550|
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe an approach to management of menopause, including the current guidelines on menopausal hormone therapy.
- Discuss the newest cervical cancer screening guidelines
- Explain an approach to breast cancer screening with newer imaging modalities
- Formulate an approach to the management of PCOS in women.
- Explain sex specific diagnosis and management of sleep apnea and sleep disorders in women
- Review the role of testosterone treatment in postmenopausal women and the lack of an "androgen deficiency in women”
- Explain the prevalence and premature and early menopause and its management
- Describe CBD use in women’s health
- Detail the role of gender affirming hormone therapy in the treatment of gender dysphoria
- Explain newer contraceptive options and changing contraceptive practices in the United States
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Juliana M. Kling, M.D., Suneela Vegunta, M.D., and Ekta Kapoor, M.B.B.S
Patricia J.M. Best, M.D.
Alice Y. Chang, MD
Paru S. David, M.D.
Caroline J. Davidge-Pitts. M.B., B.Ch.
Marci Farquhar-Snow, N.P.
Stephanie S. Faubion, M.D., M.B.A.
Heather E. Fields, M.D.
Rashmi B. Halker Singh, M.D.
Elika Hoss, M.D.
Kejal Kantarci, M.D.
Ekta Kapoor, M.B.B.S.
Christine L. Klassen, M.D.
Jewel M. Kling, M.D., M.P.H.
Carol Kuhle, D.O., M.P.H.
Nicole Kummer, M.D.
Robyn M. Lloyd, M.D.
Peggy E. Long, M.D.
Dawn M. Mussallem, D.O.
Amit A. Shah, M.D.
Richa Sood, M.D., M.S.
Taryn L. Smith, M.D.
Elizabeth M. Valencia, M.D., J.D.
Suneela Vegunta, M.D.
Jennifer A. Vencill, Ph.D.
Megan N. Wasson, D.O.
Johnny Yi, M.D.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this other activity (live and livestream)y for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
This program has been accredited by the American Osteopathic Association for 16.00 credits of AOA Category 2-A.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 16.75 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 16.00 AOA Category 2-A
- 16.00 Attendance