Physician Assistant Board Review 2023
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
July 24 - 28, 2023 - Mayo Clinic - Rochester Minnesota
The Mayo Clinic Physician Assistant Board Review course is a comprehensive review designed to help with initial (PANCE) and recertification (PANRE or PANRE-LA) examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Prepare for your exam with top Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and learning techniques proven to enhance comprehension and recall.
- Intensive high-yield review
- Aligned to the PANCE/PANRE blueprint
- Instruction from expert subspecialty Mayo Clinic faculty
- Daily exam prep practice questions
- Access to course recordings for one year
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Rochester, MN
- Optional Experience - Unique complimentary Mayo Clinic tour
This course is designed for physician assistants preparing to take the initial PANCE or for those recertifying via PANRE or PANRE-LA. This course also provides a comprehensive review of general medicine applicable to physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.