Physician Assistant Board Review 2023
Course Directors: Justine Herndon, P.A.-C., Chelsey Hoffmann, P.A.-C., M.S., Ryan Meverden, P.A.-C., and Andrea Wagner, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.
July 24 - 28, 2023 - LIVESTREAM - Central Time Zone
The Mayo Clinic Physician Assistant Board Review course is a comprehensive review designed to help with initial (PANCE) and recertification (PANRE or PANRE-LA) examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Prepare for your exam with top Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and learning techniques proven to enhance comprehension and recall.
- Intensive high-yield review
- Aligned to the PANCE/PANRE blueprint
- Instruction from expert subspecialty Mayo Clinic faculty
- Daily exam prep practice questions
- Access to course recordings for one year
Testimonials from past attendees:
- "This course was great in that it followed the blueprint very closely. I found the areas that I need to concentrate on."
- "All the instructors were excellent and informative."
- "Tons of information packed into five days, accomplished well!"
- "It gave me a great review of many topics and details which made me recall information better than when I had originally learned the information many years ago."
This course is designed for physician assistants preparing to take the initial PANCE or for those recertifying via PANRE or PANRE-LA. This course also provides a comprehensive review of general medicine applicable to physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe common and uncommon symptoms of both common and uncommon medical problems
- Review key findings of medical imaging results for general medical issues
- Recall the clinical presentations, workup, and diagnostics for medical conditions encountered by PAs and NPs
- Summarize strategies for the evaluation and management of general medicine diseases
- Recognize current evidence-based medicine principles and their application to clinical practice
- Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 37.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this activity for a maximum of 37.25 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals:
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 37.25 AAPA Category 1
- 37.25 ANCC
- 37.25 Attendance
Cancellation and Refund Policy
View Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.