Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review 2018
JOIN US AT THE 2019 COURSE!
Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review Course (September 5-8, 2019)
Can't attend the liver conference? Register for the live webcast.
The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review will include relevant topics such as pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition.
- Access to recordings of the course until the spring exam with registration!*
- The most comprehensive and time-efficient review offered
- Learn from great faculty who help Mayo Clinic fellows achieve a 100% board pass rate
- Earn more than 30 ABIM MOC points with your CME credit
- Review high-yield facts daily, and leave with a complete list
- Receive a toolbox of study materials with registration, including a 100+ question practice test and the most commonly used GI review textbook
- Lectures in case-presentation format
- Location easily accessible from around the country with great local offerings
- Almost 20 years of experience successfully preparing individuals for the boards
*Recordings will be available beginning two weeks after the course, and are accessed through your account on the course website.
Study Materials included with Registration
- Access to course recordings online until the spring exam
- Electronic 2,500-page syllabus
- Access to all presentation slides and additional study materials in an easy-to-use mobile app with note-taking features
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review textbook (Fifth Edition)
- Printed and electronic question and answer book, which compiles all the board-review type questions from the course
- An additional 100+ study question in a practice test
- A full list of daily, high-yield facts and images
All electronic material is accessible approximately two weeks before the course. All printed material is received upon check-in at the course. The recordings will be available approximately two weeks after the course concludes.
Live (Onsite) Course Fees
|On or before June 8||After June 8|
|Full Fee: M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$1,149||$1,249|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree||$775||$850|
*Printed syllabus is picked up at the course. It is printed in black and white, six slides per page. There will be a limited number for sale at the course. To guarantee your order, please purchase by August 3rd.
Live Webcast Registration Fees
Can't attend live course? Click here to register for the live webcast.
|On or before June 8||After June 8|
|Full Fee: M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$1,124||$1,224|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree||$750||$825|
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this course, please contact Kris Jones.
This course is designed for GI fellows, GI nurse assistants, gastroenterologists, persons preparing for GI board exams and recertification, gastroenterologists needing MOC, GI nurse practitioners, physician assistants and physician extenders.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify esophageal, gastric, small bowel and colon diseases, and other disorders of the GI tract and liver.
- Articulate diagnostic therapeutic approaches to management of patients diagnosed with digestive disorders.
- Discuss relevant areas of pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Rooms have been reserved for course participants and their guests at the Radisson Blu at a special room rate starting at $279/night.
In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made by August 14, 2018, or before the room block is filled. Reservations are based on space and rate availability.
Reservations may be made online (use promo code MAYO18) or by calling 800-333-3333. When making reservations, identify yourself as a participant of Mayo Clinic's Gastroenterology Board Review course.
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in.
Lodging arrangements and parking are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Parking is available at the Radisson Blu:
Travel, lodging, and parking arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Mayo Clinic School of CPD is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registrant such as airline or hotel fees or penalties are the responsibility of the registrant.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 32.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 32 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Participation information will be shared with ABIM through PARS.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A certificate of attendance will be provided to other healthcare professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here to review disclosures.
- 32.00 ABIM
- 32.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 32.00 Attendance
Please click here if you would like to register for the Live Webcast.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.