2021 Mayo Clinic Oncology Review - LIVESTREAM
Course Director - Thorvardur Halfdanarson, M.D.
July 17, 2021 - LIVESTREAM - CT
This one-day CME course provides hematology and oncology clinicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with an overview of the most recent advances in the treatment of various oncologic malignancies, based on abstracts presented at the June 2021 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Invited speakers choose exciting and relevant abstracts presented at the ASCO meeting and discuss their clinical relevance to daily practice.
- Provides hematology and oncology clinicians an overview of the most recent advances in the treatment of various oncologic malignancies
- Learn how to integrate data from the latest clinical trials into everyday practice
- Topics presented are based on abstracts presented at the June 2021 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- New participants can earn 5.5 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
Registration Fee: $225.00
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Interpret new, practice-relevant data presented at ASCO 2021
- Integrate evidence-based treatment strategies into clinical practice in various fields of medical oncology focusing on immunotherapy
- Describe the usefulness of biomarker-based treatment approaches in oncology
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Thorvardur R. Halfdanarson, M.D.
Steven R. Alberts, M.D.
Wilson I. Gonsalves, M.D.
Joleen M. Hubbard, M.D.
Sani H. Kizilbash, M.D.
Roberto Leon Ferre, M.D.
Aaron S. Mansfield, M.D.
Lance C. Pagliaro, M.D.
Pavel N. Pichurin, M.D.
Katharine A. Price, M.D.
Andrea E. Wahner Hendrickson, M.D.
Yiyi Yan, M.D., Ph.D.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 5.5 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 5.50 ABIM
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.50 Attendance
Thank you for your interest in supporting the 2021 Mayo Clinic Oncology Review course! This course will offer the unique opportunity for commercial companies to highlight their products and services through our virtual exhibit hall.
Please follow the next few steps to become an exhibitor for the 2021 Oncology Review course:
Create a profile. If you already have a profile, log in here. - Complete and submit the Exhibitor Agreement.
If you have any questions, please contact Crystal Schacht